- On business days all orders take up to 24 hours to be processed - packed and shipped out.
- After your order has been processed you will be sent an e-mail with your tracking number and local courier.
(This is why it's important to use an e-mail you can access when making your order).
How much will my shipping cost?
- Shipping cost varies between each country's tax requirements, the best local courier option, *and the weight of products included in the parcel.
- At checkout, you can find out the most accurate shipping cost for your product selection, and location.
*Only some countries have different delivery options based on weight, typically the pricing is standardized to 1kg.
How long does shipping take?
- Average shipping times are between 24 hours and 5 business days. It could be up to 7-9 business days (Standard) if your parcel has to travel overseas, but we want you to get your hands on Bestie as soon as possible, so we're all counting on the local couriers!
- At checkout, you can find out about your approximate delivery date.
- Delivery is highly dependent on the local courier company receiving your package.
* Shipping and delivery times could be delayed due to weather conditions, holidays, supply chain issues, labor shortages, and inaccurate shipping information.
Where do you ship?
- We currently offer deliveries to the USA, UK, Canada, and most European countries.
- If you don't see your country or are not getting shipping options, please contact us at email@example.com or on Instagram @bestieskin, we care about you, Bestie.
- Please be aware that our storage is in Europe, we aren't responsible for any customs taxes.
If you're worried about your order's status please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we're always here for you!
*Please understand that once we hand off your products to your local couriers they take the responsibility of delivering on time and keeping up to a good service standard. If you have any questions regarding your order once your tracking has arrived, it would be best to contact your local delivery service, since they could help you much more quickly and efficiently than we could.